View Single Post
Old 01-09-06, 02:15 PM   #7
Magic5

IP:

This broke ass kid ain’t shit, I got heads noddin’ on the sets..
..as I come with a bouncin’ flow, he just comes with bouncin’ cheques.
Ok, let’s get serious…ya ain’t ready to touch my class..
..cuz this is guerrilla warfare, and I’m smashin’ yo monkey ass!!

vs.

Im fucking up ya chances, This ya last round of fighting MC's
Cuz ya seeing L's straight up like angles at ninety degrees
Most of your raps are weak, The rest are mostly played bitch
Cuz if pussy was skill, It'd be no question why youre gay kid

Both had 2 punchline quotables. So, it comes down to who's verse was better on average. So, exlcuding the quotables this is what I thought about the verses. King Solo had a lot of forced shit, like:

Kid’s confused about shit lately, so I’ll beat him with ease..
Man, he don’t even know if he’s gone or ‘ere………
…or a sexually transmitted disease!!

Those two "ors" in a row killed this. I know gonnorea is a sexually transmitted disease, but this shit just did not work. It was forced and didn't even come close to connecting. Then, Solo came with that Tyson line which went played out a few months after the fight.. meaning it is extremely played. And the consistency line wasn't even a punch. "You're consistency comes from you leaving after tournaments are over!" doesn't do anything for this battle. Then, the nameplays on Flow Intelligent are all played out right now, leaving that Intel line worthless. The type of shit where it's "You're only connection is through the internet" are played as hell too. Shit's just old. The last line could have been worded better, it was still decent, but didn't connect very hard at all.

Now, on to Flow Intelligent's verse.. After his first quotable that line was self glorification and sucked weiner. The wordplay was played and the line didn't do anything for your verse. The line about mexican food was decent, but the "like" lowered the effectiveness. The raisin wordplay is played out, even here. L.I. was using that in the last KORV. The broke railroads line was decent enough, it just didn't seem like it was worded to its maximum effectiveness. The herbicide line was another decent one. Not dope, but still average. You should have skipped the explanation, but it was still alright. After your second quotable you posted up a random statement that I don't care about. Solo did use a money line, but everybody already knows it's played, so that statement was pointless.

However, I do believe that Flow Intelligent pulled off an upset here. King Solo had too many forced and played lines, as well as random statements. Flow Intellligent attempted wordplay in almost every line, but some of it was worded wrong or played.

So, in the end, my vote goes to Flow Intelligent.