View Single Post
Old 01-09-06, 08:03 PM   #14
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
He does look indian..but that doesn't mean afghan.
Your comment is straight up racism.

There are indian people highly populated in countries such as Guyana,Trinidad,Bangladesh,St. Martin,and hell..even in parts of new york.But you probably never even heard of some of those countries.And that's blatant ignorance.
And you can never tell where their from unless they have an accent..or you just str8 up ask them.You can never know what country they come from just by looking.So until then...just stfu.
And Sure...the ancestors all came from INDIA(not afghan,INDIA).But a lot of times,that's waaay back.Like..generations back.

For you to make a comment like "he's ona em afgahs!?!?!" is ignorant and racist.He could be born and raised in NY or Cali.Likewise,his parents. for all you know.

lmao...... wow..... yo, i'm black, for anyone that wanna know.... lol, tell me why no females posted a comment and all these dudes on my dick..... damn, i don't even swing that way playaz....... uppin for an intelligent comment..........

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote