View Single Post
Old 01-11-06, 06:29 PM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Then that goes along the lines of "ignorance is bliss". But instead of frustration towards confusion, why can't we praise the goal of total wisdom? We're constantly ignoring the questions of life we're not familiar with. We'll get alot more done and alot more of life's so called enigmas'll be solved if we do. We need to free ourselves of all this fear and mainstream restriction and start creating our own theories of everything. Honestly, I believe other people's oppinions are irrelevant to life. I believe its comfort in your own self. To me, any question in the world can be answered. I just think we're going through the thought process all wrong with some of the questions. Maybe some questions, like how the "chicken or the egg" question could be answered with opening our minds a bit. Happiness fades off and doing so you're slightly unhappy due to it fading, but spiritual peace is eternal if your mind is in the right place. And peace is obtained if you feel fufilled. We're always admiring god instead of trying to achieve his level of wisdom. Would you rather look upon the man on the mountain or climb up there and see for yourself?

Peace> happiness