View Single Post
Old 01-16-06, 12:09 PM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Q's right some stars are already dead by the time we can se them...

i watched a program bout time travel...Einstein said that it would be impossible to go any faster than the speed of light...but quite frankly...why can't we go faster?...

the theory is like what Q said...when you hit light speed everything around you basically stops...to go faster than light effectively would be to go into the past

there was a spaceman russian man who they actually tested they believe he went at least 1/5000th of a second into the past because they measured his vital stats and saw how he aged and blah and that and the fact he was travelling @ over 50,000mph (while orbiting earth)

but ye i think time travel is possible...but i don't think time travel has the ability to "change the past"...because my own theory is that time in itself has it's own plan...and that if we travel back or forward...then it only relates to our own time contuinium because if time travel WAS possible...and in the DISTANT future (coz lets say for arguments sake time travel becomes possible) something could essentially happen when someone travels back in time that could do something like stop me from ending this post.

and it all falls down to this...there IS NO future...i mean if there is...then time travel should be possible or perhaps there is a future....and time travel never became possible...

because lets face it...the future is anything ahead of the time we are in now...so that is anything up to the day there is nothing...

or

like i said earlier time travel became possible...but we can't "change what's now" we only contribute to what happened in the past...not change it

it's a tough subject...in all honesty i don't think we'll EVER be able to travel through time because nothing is happening now...and with especially whats going on...you'd think someone from the future would come back and slap someone

OR

someone did come back and got slammed up in an institution...< more than likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote