View Single Post
Old 01-16-06, 12:55 PM   #77
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
I've gotta just prop Mim for a second. Hes gotta put up with alot of stupid bull shit in regards to this forum. In terms of bitching about threads being closed... Why would it matter, if you're trying to vote immidiatly after the last months awards then you're just telecasting a dick vote and your shit shouldnt even be aloud to vote anymore. All I wanted to say... Stay up Mim.

hol on there atty... i ain't bitchin'..... if you noticed.... i've probably never posted in this forum.... i addressed an issue with relevant points and it went ignored.... i didn't even get an IM or an explanation... the whole award thing is secondary...i could care less... but if you gonna mod a forum and kats ask you a question backed with why they feel a certain way then they should at least get an answer and not ignored completely....feel me? i never once rated his mod abilities and as far as i can tell by everyone's comments he may even be doing a great job... but that doesn't mean ignore the people who are also trying to keep the site from going to shyt... all i wanted was an answer or explanation on how things are decided... really, what's the criteria?just votes by a bunch of dickriding circle jerk netcees? actual skill of both competitors? closeness of the battles? i mean really...no one knows what the standards are... how can anyone really hope to compete or get to where they need to be if they are left in the dark from the get go?..sheesh.... throw a nukka a bone or sumn....look at the stats for those who win..... most of the winners are dudes that been here since the site went up... and i definitely seen some new kats come through that had skills to rival and sometimes destroy some of the older kats.... thing is... if they don't post 50 times a day or drop 25 tracks in a month, no matter how mediocre, then they go unnoticed... anyways, if he is doing a stand up job then kudos to him... just remember the "little guys".... solmetimes all they need is an answer

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote