just pout ho, cuz I'll make ur clout fold
Sobe'll bring the heat & still knock u out, Kold
NK no showed in Rd. 2. when he knew ur rappin was garbage
so I guess u can blame ur fluke win.. on Natural causes
& why prove myself here son? at RV there's no need
shit, The only half decent cat I've battled is Apo.......strophe

VS.

You got some potential but you ain’t stopping me
& before u try wordplay .. Make sure you can rhyme properly.
You high pitch bastards don’t think that ur the best
Laugh that I’m in France .. While I’ll laugh how ur INcest.
I'll close this nicely as I've shown how I'm ill ..
.. I'll leave w/ a piece out like the way u arrived w/out skill.

WOW. I've got it equal on quotables so as a lot of votes go lately, I'll have to base it on consistency. So, I liked the way sobe. ripped Apo's name at least 3 times and each one of them was a decent flip. He had some nice punches, I felt the consistency fell off towards the end and his verse lacked after the quote. Those last bars were just average, with better wording they could've been delivered a lot better. Then with Apo he seemed to pick up after a slow start, I didn't like the pencil dick line, or the one where you used his battle against Spek....it was a decent concept to use but you executed it poorly. Overall, I think you came stronger towards the end, the bar about him rhyming a bit off was cool, probably your best bar, also the incest line made me laugh. Overall though I felt that you were stronger towards the end but sobe. had you at the start with more consistency and his verse in long terms seemed just a bit better.

V/ - Sobe.