View Single Post
Old 01-17-06, 10:09 PM   #17
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Voted For: ~Lady Fiya~

aight i'mma vote it up right now

Flow - Lady fiya ya flow was really nice,fit really good the beat,Will your flow was good too u both did good with the flow so here ya'll will get the tie...-Tie

Pressense-Will actually had better pressense..i was feeling him on the mic more then fiya u sounded a little bit too quiet on this.....so just make ya vocals a lil louder....- Will

Emotion-This again was a tie..u both sound like u was puttin ya heart out on the track.....so this here goes 2 a tie again - Tie

Lyrics - Lady fiya u had better disses most def..ur lyrics were def. killing it but audio battles aren't all about lyrics thats text....u should have had better pressense with these lyrics..cuz without the right pressnese those HOT lines and good punchlines wont sound good...but u did have better disses - Lady Fiya

OVerall-This was too tough too call in a song making aspect Will had a better overall song....but lady had better lyrics.....will u did ur thing..but Lady at least came decent with the pressense and the emotion and flow..so thats what saved her...will if u woulda had a lil bit better of personals..then u would have got this but lady got it

-v/Lady Fiya

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING