View Single Post
Old 01-18-06, 03:48 AM   #46
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
DUDE, you said you forfeit.. came back and said you no longer forfeited. That's gay as fuck, and I don't care if you don't think so. Everybody with half a brain knows you pulled a bitch move. But, do what the fuck you want. I don't really care.. as I know you won't be winning this tournament, so it doesn't really bother me.

I said I forfeited, people voted not even paying attention to that post. At the end of the week it was 4-4 because Fux didn't actually vote because of my post, otherwise I would've won anyway. Red Bull pm'ed me and asked me whether or not I wanted to forfeit or let a deciding vote be done. I just told him to vote on the battle and let it be settled like that. He voted and I won. So the fact that I posted saying I was going to forfeit was irrelevant because the votes that counted were not swayed by it.

So, I don't see what the big deal was. If there were votes saying "Oh, I'm going to vote King Solo because he is forfeiting anyway" then I would understand your problem. But there weren't, so why not just leave it.