View Single Post
Old 01-18-06, 04:50 AM   #10
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

america isn't Godless, there confused.
I believe in God, however i don't call myself a christian, because i believe the christian religion, as other religions, are more concerned with the tangible aspects of it. in this day in age, people think you need to go to church to be a christian, when it says in the bible, your body is God's temple, so if God lives inside of me, why do i need to go to church to talk to him, worship him, etc...

and the idea of a man who died for our sins is somewhat baffeling, because that means we are free to do what we wish, without consequence in the afterlife, as long as we are sincerely sorry...now to me that seems ass backwards, because i personally believe...it's more important how we live our lives, and influence others than praying to jesus every night. I may not be a conventional christian, but if i can influence people to live the way God would like us to live, i am bringing them closer to God, than I am if i sin as much as I please, and ask for forgiveness every night.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote