View Single Post
Old 01-18-06, 05:32 AM   #131
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

i don't believe aids is man made either, but im going to play devils advocate, just to get people thinking

aids has evolved, but the way i see it, aids could not have co-existed very long ago, and not had a dire effect on the earths over all organisms. Because see, aids has destroyed africas population...i mean completely shitted on it, the average life expectancy i think is around 28...i could be wrong..but i know it's close to that...now...if aids wasn't man made, that means it's been around...and evolution takes a shitload of time..check the facts...as of 2000...america was infected with 770,000 hiv positives..a lot right? well check this...world wide, there was something close to 36, MILLION people infected with hiv...im willing to bet a good majority of that is in africa alone, and it even said, it's on the edge of being threatening to eliminationg a whole generation over there....and this just happened...this hasn't been the case for the last thousands of years..if it was, africas population would be 0, if aids wasn't man made, that would mean it would either have to be in humans, and other creatures, due to whatever reasons....if the virus was near as popular as it is now, it would be impossible to contain, and the whole world would be in jeaporady..now..reasons for aids...i can't come up with

besides saying that the white man might have created it to make africans look more like savages than we already intended them to look like, or maybe even to destroy africa all together...i have no reasons

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote