View Single Post
Old 01-18-06, 10:00 AM   #22
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

IP:

Voted For: ~Lady Fiya~

God Damn, is that Lady Fiya's flow. Shit, yea, i guess i havent been around for awhile. But anywayz.
Both of you had pretty decent beat choice. I was kinda concerned about Zhowne's verse, until he switched the beat.

Flow - Lady definitly got this. She reminded me a lot of Eve throughout her verse. At first i thought she might have fallen off halfway through, like a lot of mcs on here, but she kept it consistent. Zhowne, it was hard to really get a feel of your verse, because your dubs were missed placed. You rode the beat on an average level, and fell off in a few places.

Sentence Structure (Delivery)- Fiya got this. Her structure was more complex, which enabled her to deliver more of an effortless rhyme scheme. Zhowne, you need to up your sentence structure away from the elemantary style lines that your stuck wit right now. Try to switch it up from time to time throughout your verse.

Quality - Zhowne got this. He was more clearer on his verse, not counting the miss placed dubs on it. Lady, try not to reverb your intro as much as you did. Get at me, and I'll help you fix your quality (and that goes to anyone else who needs help with a cheap mic.)

Punchlines - Lady edged out on this one. There were a few lines that I liked from both, like the Kitchen line that Zhowne said. Your fireman line could have been soo much better if you would have set it up better. The mister photohead line damn near had me fallin out of my chair on that shit. Sorry, just caught me off guard.

My vote -
Lady Fiya.

Nuff said...

~G~