ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critic
Sup Ill long time fams whats good,

I wanna hear the diss too, I think Jay would rip Cam as well but Cam's got
the front to go at him.

But I really cant see Jay writing rhymes for the likes of, Rakim, Biggie, Tupac,
Nas, Slick Rick, Snoop and Dre.

And if he did why didn't he come out and say he did.

Stay up fams

1~
sup crit...
jay-z wrote half of Dre's last album... listen to "STILL"... that is jay-z's style from beginning to end... plus dre already admitted that most of da lyrics were done by ghost writers... he doesn't even claim to be a rapper...in his werds he's an entertainer

now the haters:

even when nas and jay had that battle.... there are things that neither would disclose about certain things.... remember when jay said some shyt like... "you know who did you know what to you know who.... but let's keep that between me and you".... c'mon.... jay-z been killin it for years.... go back to da early nineties and find some jay-z shyt... it rivals most of da cats that's out today.... he's been ahead of the times for over 10 years.... look how many people done copped reasonable doubt all of a sudden... on his third album he says.... "i dropped reasonable doubt.... most of y'all didn't appreciate it til the second one came out!"....how real and true is that?.... stop hating on the man... i watched his whole career go from sidekick for Jaz-O to being da president of Def Jam... he's worked his ass off for what he got...werd

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote