View Single Post
Old 01-21-06, 09:27 AM   #4
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

damn... You just summed up my thoughts exactly..

but about the mos def and talib. lmao.. they been dope since blackstar.. listen to blackstar and you'll see why we say there "real".. they address african american problems.. which is real to me. kanye aint the first to do it......

but if peoepl are just NOW getting on mod def and talib, they wayyyyyyyy late..

but for real.. jayz is so far beneath so many people on a lyrical scale it aint even funny.. 10 artists that eat him up lyrically...

Mos def
Common
Pac
Biggie
Eminem (ate Jay on his own track - let alone any other CD's he put out WITH GhostWriters)
Rakim
WuTang Clan (Only the good ones... Method Man and Such)
Fugees (Mind you they were fuckin poets)
Tribe Called Quest
shit De La Soul
Pharcyde

Jayz aint shit compared to the essences of hip hop....

but he is successful and he got money.. so i guess that means hes the best...

no wait.. that just means he was a drug dealer and all his idiot ass brothern are also drug dealers.. so they can relate to him..

for what he is, a rapper who relates to alot of peoples strugle, hes a good listen..
but skill wise, he just dont measure up to a head "real" to hip-hop.. hes a rapper... rap and hip-hop arent the same.. hip-hop is a culture and jayz is just perpetuating rich white people (our government ------ Keep following me, you can do it guys), to think we are idiots with no education. They already think we are incapable of being able to handle having money, we dont need the dumbest niggas in the limelight.. such as 50 & jayz....

im sure ima catch heat for the hip-hop comment.. but fuckit.. my opinion and my dick is always around.. so suck it

ps. I STIL LOVE YOU PHENY

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup