View Single Post
Old 01-21-06, 11:21 PM   #32
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
whoa im the loser on here so 2 say by indeph and alpha yet they both hittin on a chick over the net...lol..indeph ur not amn u jus wish u were cuz ur lesbo and alpha if u such a pimp get a girl around you unlessthey dont show interest in you...sorry had 2 let it out muthafuckas always poppin shit 2 me so when i see sumtin left open im take it and run wit it and have fun wit it...

n e ways back 2 the feed good girl i feel you on all aspects i hate bush he fucking daddy's boy lil bitch who wanna do nuttin in office except start pointless wars with everyone cuz he feels he gotta control the world 2 impress his pops...i can say dat cuz im prior service so i know how fucked up the government is first hand...peep my new shit in here on om called new shit...couldnt think of a name but it talks about rv's hataz,dick ridaz and how too many members sleep on each others shit feel me?

*raises hands 2 alpha and indeph and says "do u hate me cuz im white?"

btw im the "essay" writer so 2 say since no seems 2 fathom my writing's whether it b song or topic but dont let these fools fool u or foil ur goodness they hataz thats why they dont like me!

lmao i just told lil c what u said over the phone what u said....lol she just laughed at u...rappin might not really be ur gig but yo im sure the circus is lookin for some more clowns u should go apply
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote