View Single Post
Old 01-23-06, 01:30 AM   #229
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
ROFL..

Your seriously one of the dumbest cunts Ive ever seen...

Did you not read the rest of my posts where I was talking about living conditions in third world countrys and relating that to the fact that nobody in rich countrys should be complaining... (I am ofcourse somebody in a decently well off country so logically.... that includes me dumbass..)

What you did was quote a small sentence and pretend that I'm saying I have it worse than indeph.. Your so bitter man.. You jump at the slightest chance you get to try and talk shit about me because you know I'm usually right and you hate that...

Get a life for fuck sake.... Having said this, no I havnt had it fucking easy at all in my life... But the fact still remains that I practice what I preach, and I dont fucking complain..

Honestly... You guys wonder why I call you 'kids'... Its because of the dumbass inferiority complex's you kids have on me... Just grow the fuck up a bit you little clown...

LLLLMMMMFFFAAAOOOO

I always try and find ways to insult you? riiiiiiiiiiiiight... i dont give a fuck about you, all of you're posts just make you look like a pompous asshole who thinks he's smart because he can sit at his computer and type bullshit all day...

you just said the exact same thing Indeph did and was getting critiqued for... just because there are 3rd world nations nobody in the United States can have it hard?

and what the fuck are you talking about practice what you preach? being poor? oh, that takes alot of work... that happens to you, its not practicing what you preach... try again.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★