View Single Post
Old 01-23-06, 09:02 AM   #24
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

Nelly had some good lines in "Grillz" man, don't hate on his "pop" ass lol...Nelly is ont of the better comercial rappers I.M.O. cuz he's at least creative and has his own slang and swagger...nobody else does what he does...I liked his 1st 2 albums, "Country Grammar" and "Nellyville"...they were commercially successful and weren't horrible, repetative ass "average" commercial rap...he's beter than people give him credit for because he has mad hits and gets craZy air time..definetly better than 50Cent wack no flowin' ass on any day of the week...plus he came at KRS-1, a nigga lots of people consider one of the greatest rappers of all time, that's admirable to me

and yeah, that "call me George Foreman cuz I'm sellin' everybody grills" line from Paul Wall was tyte, but he said that "disco ball" line for the 20th time on that track...he uses his same punchlines over and over again, it's sickening

P.S. whoever said Murphy Lee ishott must be FUCKin' doped up like craZy..."What The Hook Gon' Be" was pretty got dayum wack...that's the only shit I ever heard from him and it's prolly the only shit I WILL hear from him...you need slaps my nigga, hard slaps to the side of your face

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote