View Single Post
Old 01-23-06, 04:16 PM   #36
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
blame your beloved prozac ma he the ignorant bitch who started with me in the first place....peep my threads in lyricist lounge you'll see just dont be a hata liek the rest of thoe chumps....no problem on the feed now keep ya word in ya post and rtf on my new shit titled new shit peace

LMAO i think u just a playa hatin hoe...how did i start it????? did i say anything to u before u started postin that bullshit...and "IM" the ignorant one!!!???? lmao thats comin form a white kid that actually thinks the n word is ok ta say and makes u cool..how does that not make u ignorant...lmao fo real u need ta lay off the drugz and stop postin in lil c's post like u gon get her ta fall for u and knock me out over the net....yo fo real u cant do shit ta faze me..ITS THE NET that why i dont start beef over the net i just type shit back so get your monkey ass outta here and like lil c said...take it somewhere else...maybe if u can be man enough ta talk shit outside of rv then i would sorta respect u
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote