View Single Post
Old 01-23-06, 04:16 PM   #220
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

damn...this shit funyy i gotta thank ya'll fo sumtin...dispite fude ya'll make me laugh...lmmao...terumoto when i talk about my life im tellin u my life im not braggin bout shit and when i say shit likemy girl bi and shit like that thats jus stating i have a life you know a nice home,fiance,kids,pets,friends,family and etc...but why should i say anything doesnt matter rite? y's u wish this thread was originally about u...oh wait u wanna b the person hataz ahte on now ok go rite ahead i wont miss shit wont hurt me none ya'll prove day by day all of you how ignorant you fucks are.....again terumoto i dont say nigga cuz i think its kool and i aint tryin 2 b black cuz if i am than again i ask wut about eminem,milkbone,powder puff(powder p from mo thugs and lil wyte?i guess they're big time wiggers 2 huh?even though especially eminem n lil wyte half the audience across the u.s. love they're music. btw i got a new song its in my sig hit the link and if u truly real then leave real feed not hatin bullshit and prove ya'll men...peace