View Single Post
Old 01-23-06, 04:34 PM   #39
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

well alpha assassin or prozak w/e u wanna call yourself now....you started with me in my earlier post...i gave everyone my home address and its the real deal come find me and ill gladly call u a bitch 2 ur face hoe...me a playa hata wut? me want sum net chick 2 fall for me nah! i got myslef a bi fiance already so i get all da pussy i want...and last i checked ya'll faggot's...you and ur dick ridin possey are the ones hatin on me sayin im wrong for sayin nigga yet none of u bitches talkin shit are even black except maybe 1 or 2 of u the rest are jus other whites jeolous of the fact where ya'll from u get punked n bullied for sayin nigga but u kno wut bitch news flash all of america's citizen's arent that much of a baby 2 cry over spilled milk...they got bigger shit 2 worry about....war in iraq...the shit that happened on 9/11 this is now 2006 not the slave days where it was wrong 2 say shit compared 2 nigg** in any way...nigga is a ghetto term used in place of friend,homie,etc... so change ya maxi pad grow up and get over it i do wut i please online and off inside and out so fuck you