View Single Post
Old 01-23-06, 06:42 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
i see wat Vask just sed.... but the thing is, Biting is a bannable offense on the site, not just Dqable.... the bite is def worth a dq, maybe not bannable because Strobe really wants multiple lines and is really tight about who he bans

BUT, Spul got banned for doin the same thing Hot did......... so the reason Rob should stay in the tourney is because hot shouldnt be even on the site anymore, or possibly wont....... and he should get dqed either way.....

and Hot, i got nothin against u, and i obviously know Rob in real life so i may be alil biased, but i dont see how u can not dqed for this.......... its the same line except u dont say "courtney love"

cmon dude....

No, the reason I got banned was with the alias shit. But that WASN'T a bannable offense, because Feeble and L.I. both ganging together pushing for shit to be banned and he did, but he never look into it.

but then I argued my case and said, that shit shouldn't matter because then people who use everyday quotes (people do that a lot) they should be banned too. So he agreed with me, and told me that I was right that that shouldn't be a ban. ask Strobe...
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote