View Single Post
Old 01-24-06, 08:39 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

I started writing a bit, but I got bored -_-... I might finish it later...

I peered through the metalic bars, and to my amazement. I had just discovered their breeding grounds, a jenny craig head office! I decided if I was going to kidnap a fatty I would have to be quick and discreet, strike them while they least expect it, yes.. While they are stuffing their morbidly obese greasy oversized cave is technically considered a mouth. The jenny craig building was almost like a modern day nazi fortress, machine gun turrets, trenches and barb wire fences..... would not look out of place in this somewhat of a correctional facility for these lard-filled less than human creatures of the devil. I chuckled to myself wondering if inside there were cell blocks and excersise yards. "What they really need is a gas chamber"..... I accidently said out loud as a livestock-like obese woman was walking past. She overheard me and turned her nose up in disgust. It did not matter, she was leaving and would have no energy left to waddle her gigantic buttox back inside to alert the other fatties of my arrival. I walked inside.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote