View Single Post
Old 01-26-06, 08:08 PM   #11
Vaskez
Insane in the textbrain

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
I
gay shit again, this one not so good cuz it ain't really a personal....its just something he said flipped to try and make him look gay..

you missed the point completely. The question said what's your sexuality and he answered male. I was saying he's a dumbass because sexuality means are you bi, straight or homo, it wasn't asking his gender and he answered his gender. Duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Spul takin the prize money home? Nah he'll be gettin some knocks
Poor bum thought he'd done ^^that cos the cash's kept in a box
doesn't work...I see you've got the quote but when you add in the sarcasm it don't work, cuz yea....spul HAS a big house and a b.ball court in his back yard..
Sick of bein homeless? I'll help send ya onto a better place
My punches'll hit Spul harder than a shortage of shelter space
again, the concept for this shit loses affect because of the same reason as the bar above..
I see ya want a big house n shit, I dunno if it'll happen
But you've already achieved the second part with ya rappin
see previous 2 comments..

eh? King, how can I respect your vote if you don't even know what you're talking about? This is the 2nd time now. The punch is that he's shit, it has nothing to do with his being homeless, so you can't say "see previous 2 comments". I just used what he said to set that up.

yeah I don't mind being voted against, but I thought at least Solo would not make schoolboy bar-assessment errors like that!

Don't delete this I'm allowed to clarify bars, no swaying involved

Kool Col that was a dumbass vote, you need to explain but it doesn't matter now, so whatever
I'm like a Benz, you ain't even like a Cadillac
Ya more like a Reagal
I'm a pittbull and you's a beagel