View Single Post
Old 01-27-06, 11:47 PM   #27
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
Who cares if you have no history? You cant sit there and act like if you did have such a amazing history it'd really pay that much difference on your everyday life. I dont even know what the hell my history does, nor do i care to find out, because its not going to change anything. At least you know what your history is, good or bad. And you think lots of shit gets blamed on black people? This whole thread is putting blame on white people for your problems. So fix it! Making a thread on RV about it, in my eyes, is equivalent to saying "word" after hearing a pro-black movement speach. Get out and do something about it if its that big of a deal to you.

And how is it not true that you're sooooo equal, youve come a god damn long way, you act like you're still being owned by a white man and picking cotton. NEWSFLASH! You're free!

I'm not blaming white people for shit, I am blaming BLACK people for not living what they agree with. I say white people because that's the majority and the main are the racism comes from, no other reason. PEOPLE are convinced black people are the welfare group, not WHITE PEOPLE, but PEOPLE. Asians, latins, blacks AND whites PLUS whatever other race there is. Plus, I AM going to do something about it all whenever I figure out how I can actually get the attention of people long enough for them to start living something rather then just agreeing with it. It isn't that easy nowadays bro.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!