View Single Post
Old 01-28-06, 04:17 PM   #15
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

IP:

Voted For: Daubs

Aii

Punchez- Daubs
His Punchez were clearly the overlord in this battle nuttin in specific and nuttin very fascinating just basically overtoping his oppenent

that^ lacked flow creativity and personals,i got the curse
but shit, that ONE punch describes your WHOLE verse

^ Best Bar

Personals - Daubs

There was no strong personal stuff in this battle You both couldve done better in this area in my opinion but then again alot of people lack in this area so Meh...

Meta'z- Daubs

You Both Had no real meta'z But atleast he attempted in this are which mad him take this category with the least of troubles

vocab- Stylez
Well Stylez actually uses to many words which throws the flow off of his verse so thats what really messed him up I think he focusus to much on wordplay and not enough on direct punchez on his opponent

Flow- Tie

You both had a quite trwon off flow i really couldnt put one over the other you both need to work on wording your verses correctly

Originality- Daubs
His punchez werent as played and used as the ones in techz verse so thats a strong point of his drop which any voter could see so thats why he gets this area

Overall- Daubs

For dropping way more original and way more control and orginazation tnan tech so thats why he gets my vote in this battle nuttin personal just voting around to get some credits
YOU BOTH REALLY HALF ASSED THIS BATTLE

PLEASE RTF IN THE BATTLE LINK IN MY SIG PLEASE

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*