View Single Post
Old 01-28-06, 11:28 PM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Voted For: Will S.Unyu

Limited - I wasn't really feeling the intro of you talking shit about one of his verses. Your verse kicked in pretty nice though. You actually had some pretty good punches in here. Quality was a lot better than I've heard from you before. You still had some dubs off, but overall it wasn't that bad. Actually, you had a shit load of punches in this one........damn. I liked that Sausage lips line. Your dubs are horribly off on the hook.....I could hardly make out the words.

Geda Beast - You started out with the same type of intro.....I kinda liked the eminem line though. Flow was pretty good. I liked the Leady's little brother line. That's a stretch line was pretty nice too. Man......you got pretty good quality on this too. This is gonna be a tough one to judge........Beat change, much better battle beat. L edition line was pretty nice......I don't think many people would have caught that.....

And it's Mr Roboto, not Roberto

This was a really tough decision. You both had some really nice lines and flow and quality were on point from both. Neither was short, so there were ample disses from each. The only thing that set this apart was that Kryo's actually sounded more like a diss than Limited's did. The whole feel of the track was more of a diss track than Limited's.

Both came very good, I wish I could vote for both, but I can't so......

Vote - Geda Beast