View Single Post
Old 01-29-06, 01:26 AM   #12
*Antic*
Light Weight

IP:

Voted For: ColdSTEEL

Vote - Coldsteel

I actually thought both catz had good flow, but HD had a better one, it seemed structured well, and I could hear it in my head. Coldsteel has good flow, but a bar in text is much different than a bar in audio...Punches were decent from both catz...Coldsteel took punches, because they were intertwined with some good wordplay, not to say that HD didn't have some good punches...HD's openin' line of his first bar was sicc...HD had good stuff goin' on, but Coldsteel's punches landed harder, to me. Personals was a close one, but again, I think Coldsteel had the play off HD's initials, the line about his avy, and that one about 2 wayin'...Dug HD's elemental table-coldsteel personal, but it just didn't hit as hard...So Coldsteel got personals....Wordplay was taken by Coldsteel, not much of a contest...

Overall, Coldsteel threw some harder punches and had some ill personals...HD, you kinda strike me as a topical cat, not really a battle cat...what was good about HD is that I could see you doin' that in audio...you still had a decent drop, but Coldsteel's wordplay combined with personals and punches won it for him...

Overall Net Audio Record ~ 3-3 w/ 3 K.O.s