Thread: Fighting
View Single Post
Old 02-01-06, 01:23 AM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
theres been a lot of fights at my school lately, and i was wonderin if any of u had tips on bringin somebody down or how u usually do it. i know people who fight a lot have a style or something they use like me i used to just lose my temper and do w/e i had to but now i always try and go for a headlock because i can finish them off.

so anybody got any tips post them up.

The biggest tip I can give you with fighting..

Is DONT lose your cool... Dont let adrenaline get the better of you.. And DONT be scared to take a punch... I've fought so many cunts that act like their hard, but when it really boils down to it, they start to talk like they got a speech impediment, their knees start to shake a little and they let their adrenaline get the better of them...

If that happens to someone.. Thats when you know you got em.. They wont have good acuracy, their punches wont be as hard and theyll try to play the defencive a lot more than just going all out..

Fighting is a confidence thing dude... Dont ever get caught up thinking that your gonna lose... Just keep thinking in your mind that your the hardest mother fucker on planet earth and that these little kids cant even jump and reach your knee caps their so far under you...

And I'll say again... NEVER lose your cool....... Always approach the fight with a calm collected mind and stratagise on how your gonna crush their fucking heads in...
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote