Thread: Fighting
View Single Post
Old 02-01-06, 02:00 AM   #39
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
The biggest tip I can give you with fighting..

Is DONT lose your cool... Dont let adrenaline get the better of you.. And DONT be scared to take a punch... I've fought so many cunts that act like their hard, but when it really boils down to it, they start to talk like they got a speech impediment, their knees start to shake a little and they let their adrenaline get the better of them...

If that happens to someone.. Thats when you know you got em.. They wont have good acuracy, their punches wont be as hard and theyll try to play the defencive a lot more than just going all out..

Fighting is a confidence thing dude... Dont ever get caught up thinking that your gonna lose... Just keep thinking in your mind that your the hardest mother fucker on planet earth and that these little kids cant even jump and reach your knee caps their so far under you...

And I'll say again... NEVER lose your cool....... Always approach the fight with a calm collected mind and stratagise on how your gonna crush their fucking heads in...

You do realise letting your adrenaline take over is not always a bad thing, would you like me to explain?