Thread: Fighting
View Single Post
Old 02-01-06, 02:24 AM   #45
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yes it is a bad thing... Unless your a little weener that cant win a fight unless they go crazy with adrenaline....

why do you think martial arts experts train themselves to be calm and collected during a fight... Its because when your calm and your adrenaline isnt fucking you round.. Then you can have better acuracy, better fighting stratigy and you will usually come out on top if you got ya technique down..

I mean.. Your adrenaline is gonna run through you anyway.. But the test is whether you let it take over or not..... And letting it take over isnt any good..

Especially if your comming at someone like me... Cause I'll put you on ya ass flat out in no time if you go crazy in a fight...

Not really, I been too a lot of Judo tournaments, and that's not even beating people, that's throwing people, you know how hard it is to catch someone the right way to get a good throw in? Harder then it is to catch someone with a good punch. I'd know that from doing Judo and boxing. And I still seen people just go fucked up wild and let their adrenaline take over and kill the competition, oh, and do better then they would if they tried to stay calm. In boxing though, i'll admit, never seen anyone do that, you HAVE to keep your cool, but, in a streat fight, I seen mad guys let their adrenaline take over, in some cases, it might be a good idea, it all depends on the person man.