View Single Post
Old 02-01-06, 07:48 PM   #1
Eastsyde
Light Weight

Chamillionaire- The Sound of Revenge review

IP:

The Sound of Revenge- good opening track i'm feelin the beat overall good track to open it up with

In the Trunk- BANGIN BEAT...seriously this shit shakes your car stereo speakers and cham schools the beat with his clever word play and a tight hook...awesome song

Turn it Up- this track is with lil flip and it grew on me when i first heard it...it's one of those songs that you can ride to on a road trip or something...good track...flips schools his verse

Ridin- track with krayzie bone and it's prolly got one of the tightest beats i've ever heard...awesome hook...another tight track to ride to

No Snitchin- this has got a bun b hook to it...tight beat overall good song...cham once again schools it about cats snitchin in the hood

Southern Takeover- track with killer mike and pastor troy...bangin beat and tight hook...pastor troy's verse sucks and killer mikes is ok but cham outshines every guest he has on here

Radio Interlude- it really is a radio song...tight beat...cham once again schools the shit...kinda short though

Frontin- beat sounds like a mannie fresh production but it isn't but it's a tight beat that really bangs and yea cham schools the beat

Grown and Sexy- this track is for the ladies...the beat is ok but not great...cham comes ok coulda been better

Think i'm Crazy- i'm not feelin this beat at all too fast for my taste...prolly the worst song on the CD

Rain- track with scarface and it really feels like a scarface track too...kinda deep track it's pretty good...cham comes correct scarface is ok

Picture Perfect- tight beat...track with bun b...talkin about how real he is and how real his life is...good track

Fly as the Sky- this a track with lil wayne and Rasaq...all come correct...the beat bangs in the ride...yet another awesome cham track

Peepin Me- very tight beat....the hook is tight too...another one for the ladies but this one is a lot better than grown and sexy

Void in my Life- knod headin beat....cham comes real correct on this shit...deep track i'm really feelin it...

Outro- basic outro...just cham talkin and singin

Overall this cd is really good it's worth every penny you pay for it...go cop this shit...

Musically: 8/10 Lyrically: 9.5/10
Send a message via AIM to Eastsyde   Reply With Quote