Thread: for the haterz
View Single Post
Old 02-04-06, 11:19 PM   #7
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

will ur structure was a lil off and ur vocab was a lil basic and it really dont have the best flow but fuck the hatin this shit is the fuckin shit i wanna see...keep tellin these muthafuckas that u cant be fucked with come as hard as u can and rip the fuckin shit outta that mic and drain the MUTHAFUCKIN PISS outta that pen get these muthafuckas wantin ta not want ta open they fuckin mouths...im defintly feelin ur attitude keep that shit up but yet again im in a mood where i wanna fuck up anyone that opens they mouth wit that normal trash talkin bullshit that escapes there traps but based pretty much just on the attitude of this song the msot i can give ya is a 6.5 and thats mostly just cuz its the shit i wanna read right now but yo try ur best and go full on wit the devil keep releasin ur demons wit harder force and rip these muthafuckas...come at it wit a lil more elevation next time and try ur best ta say the shit u really mean and u'll get by just fine in this game
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote