View Single Post
Old 02-05-06, 09:22 AM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Meh.. You cats take this shit way too seriously...

I used to be a 50 hater... Then one day a while back... It hit me..

Why do I even care? 50 Cent is just an RnB style rapper whos ill with the hooks... You know whats really destroying hip hop? Its underground indie herbs that always wanna hate and bust out with their immature opinions critasising people who make music that is different to them...

People dont like what they dont understand... Personally.. I dont mind 50 cent at all anymore.... Music is music no matter what you think the status quo should live up to with rap... The facts are that the entire music industry is not what it used to be and untill little pseudo interlectual morons come to terms with the fact that things DO change, their only gonna keep getting constipated every time some new pop artist comes out and labels their music 'rap' without first gaining the respect of these little wanna-bes that think their dumbass opinions are so fucking important..

I say good for you 50... And I wish him luck with whatever he takes on in the future whether it be music related or not.... There are SUCH bigger fish to fry when it comes to candidates of rappers that require hating on...
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote