Thread: Alone
View Single Post
Old 02-05-06, 03:52 PM   #10
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

yea this is defintly deep i can relate i cut off every attempt of friends tryin ta do sumthin and now my parents is the only people i hang wit and shits mad lonely sometimes i wish i can just move out somewhere else where i can have tonz of homies ta be down wit..see im more of a urban kid that dont get along wit people unless they like the same shit i like and there aint much of that here...i sacrificed every friend i ever had just for rap and in alot of ways i regret that mistake but theres nuthin i can do they pretty much gone for good..those days are dead i aint got no one else ta turn to when i wanna just hang, its almost as good as being dead sometimes i wonder if anybody notices me its like if i died nobody would care and my only friends i got from rv will never know but thats how i can relate to this piece. u put passion inta this i as i can tell, ur strucuture is in perfect condition i had no diffaculty at all reading it and i understood every metaphor u put in..shows lotz of pain and i like that u a very good poet. maybe u and me can get 2gether we wont be so alone then ....i give this a 7.5-8.5/10 keep it up
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote