View Single Post
Old 02-05-06, 06:35 PM   #33
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I think if we really wanted to, we could read b-boys battles in our own time. Thanks for thinking of us, though.

And I think if the voters wanted too, they could have read some wack shit in their own time too. But they decided to do it here and vote against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
But word. I must say I'm not too fond of getting dicked out of battles. Lmao. Whatever. Fuck this shit. No way in hell you'll ever see me say I lost this battle due to not having the better verse. I guess this is just the way the cards are falling. Haha. Yeah.. now I remember why I don't do RV tournaments

1. Dicked out of this battle? OH, YOU MEAN THE SAME WAY YOU TRIED TO BITCH ME OUT OF THIS BATTLE? Stfu dude, you didn't see me try to start beef with you when you pulled this bitch move in the first place. You didn't see me complain like a faggot. I just matched your weak shit and said g/l. You're a sore loser, stfu.

2. You'll never admit you lost this battle to a better verse? Oh, well that's ok, you don't have to, the voters have already admitted that for you.

6-2, fuck you, you already tried to win like a bitch, you don't have to lose like one, now stfu and stop complaigning.