View Single Post
Old 02-05-06, 08:49 PM   #39
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Honestly this battle is the epitomy of why this site is wack as fuck.

Mim won this battle. He won it pretty easily, this wasn't a close battle at all. No disrespect to JTR, cuz he wrote a decent verse himself, especially given the time constraints, but it was filled with played shit. People on RV haven't read enough on the net to know that an Oprah Winfrey line isn't fresh, I used that shit a long time ago. Whatever, sorry to sway, but I think this battle seems about over anyway as I don't forsee a string of voters coming in here who know what they're talking about given this is RV. I'm out, pz

STFU you faggot. It's not our fault we don't go around the entire net reading text battles, that's YOUR life. To be honest, JTR catered to an RV audience and thats what he needed to do. I used to have way different styles for RV and other sites, it doesn't matter how played they are elsewhere, you're battling on RV, then you do what you need to do to win THERE. Mimesis and I are cool as fuck but he's one of the people who don't get it yet. However, you suck wherever you go, so die slow.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!