Thread: kriminal vs Oz.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-06, 12:21 AM   #20
*Antic*
Light Weight

IP:

Voted For: Kriminal

Vote - Kriminal

Hells yes...this was a good battle, both catz came hard, here's how I saw it....

Flow- good flow from both, excellent structured shit, both catz used multis effectively within their flows. Tie, I liked both cats' flows.

Punches- So close, so close. Neither cat wasted bars with bullshit. I thought both had bars that were sick, but I thought Kriminal had slightly stronger punches, because his personals gave his punches the extra heat. Oz had some good punches, but to me, I thought Kriminal's were hotter.

Personals- Kriminal...yeah man, those were some kickass personals...you had a lot of personals in your drop, but you didn't force them. Fuckin' sick. Oz, your first bar had a killer personal in it, but the whole "behind bars-my lines" thing is played, some one even used that on me like six months ago. Kriminal took personals.

Multis- Tie, I'm not gonna even pretend one was better than the other, cuz honestly, both catz were great with tha multis.

Wordplay- minimal wordplay in this one, but Kriminal had some decent wordplay in some of his bars. Kriminal gets wordplay.

Kick ass close battle, closer than the categories indicate...lots of noobs should look at this one and try to learn shit. Mad props to both catz.

Overall Net Audio Record ~ 3-3 w/ 3 K.O.s