View Single Post
Old 02-07-06, 08:49 PM   #80
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Prozac, you are the most misguided, bickering idiot I've come across since reading conspiracy theories...and this is one of the stupider ones, up there with the 'real reason behind the Pearl Harbor bombing'?

What makes you think they COULDN'T have come up with the name to make it seem like that? If Pac was going to be in the Witness Protection, he wouldn't be fucking leaving clues everywhere. He wouldn't have videos shot of him. He would have beat the living shit out of Eminem...I can say 'and Kool Col-B stole my luckyh charms, fed them to me and ate my arms' and that doesn't mean it's right.

Respect if he was dead? HE WAS MONEY TO THEM. It's fucking marketing, they want green. If it was The Messian of the Muslim religion,, most marketers would sell pictures of him. What better to squeeze of money by giving people the false hope that their hero is still alive so they sit there buying Tupac songs and trying to decipher meanings out of random phrases. It might be a publicity stunt...why would he fake his death and LEAVE CLUES if he was going to go in the Witness Protection...and he would've come back when his death was still well-known years ago if it was a publicity stunt.

Shut the fuck up. Your stupid copy and pasted facts from other babbling bitches is not proof, it's coincidence. I got a milkshake yesterday, and I got another tomorrow. This must mean my milkshake will return from its watery, sewer grave, right?