Thread: The Patriot Act
View Single Post
Old 02-09-06, 09:51 PM   #8
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
I believe in society everything should be free (no im not sayin this just because i would want this and that etc. no, it would actually work), poor people wouldnt be shooting rich because they wouldnt be jealous/be poor since theyd have everything

everyone would have everything they wanted...now your returning argument might be what about doctors who go to school and work hard to make more money...and my response is thats whats wrong with the world today, doctors go to school and work hard to become doctors for the MONEY, they dont do it to help people nomore...so i figure, if everyone has everything they want, everyone is happy...and now doctors will actually do it to help people and not just for the money like it is now.

and tito thats like communism except without a leader, the idea of everyone being completely equal is good for poor bad for rich, i agree with the idea to an extent that the leader isnt like a dictator though, anarchy is good though...if everything was free...if not then chaos would arise.

That wouldn't work yo. If everyone gets everything they need and nothing different from the next person then NOBODY would give a shit. Put it like this, if suddenly at school they said anyone enrolled automatically got a C average, whether you worked hard or if you just sat in class smoking, do you really think anyone would try? That's exactly why the Soviet Union fell.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!