View Single Post
Old 02-10-06, 02:33 PM   #19
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
if so, your point is?

oh my bad i guess thats your little net popularity kickin' in.

fuckin white kids. tryin to rap.but there style wouldnt get 'em sign worth shit cuz they have a gay high pitch voice or there lyrics are just to complex...and trust me No ONE whats to here a complex song...complex doesnt make you good.soon yall will realise this and realise Net doesnt help you 1bit to get were yall wanna be. it just means go out and stop being a pussy and set up a meeting.

now fuck off.
N im out b/c i made my point.

You didn't make any point.

My point is.. you act cocky all the damn time, when you suck.. and I'd beat you anywhere because I'm better then you.

You come back and say, "Well, complexity is not good." What the fuck is that? Have you ever seen me use a word like "metaphysics" in anything I've put out? Also, you did say "The net doesn't help you get to where you want to go." But, I'm only doing this as a hobby and being that I want to do something with the English language (whether it be writing it, reading it, or speaking it) some could argue that communicating with people over the internet is helping me.

Next time you're going to come with a pitfull ass arguement at least make it relevant to something, faggot.