Thread: The Patriot Act
View Single Post
Old 02-10-06, 04:21 PM   #15
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Tito, I'll respond to your heap of bullshit when I get home. Just know that whatever you said would never work because you're views on the world and how it works are illogical and just.. gay.

no i just dont believe that intelect/education should equal a persons social and econic standin in the world. you believe that there should be rich and poor and have no sympathy for the have nots. you see in this world.. the only way you ever get to have is by bein born into it... or finding a 4 leaf clover. If you are born into middle class your that for the rest of your life.. same for the poor in this country... granted... if your lucky... and can get help.. to pull you up out of the grips of poverty your one in a million privileged few. How is... raisng the minium wage to a livialbe sallary illogical?? Guareenteed health benifits and coverage for all american citizens. .. Illogical again?? Afforadle collage tution... because as it stands now... its just tooo damn exspensive to get a degree... and only if you come from money or are lucky... or want to be in debt for 10+ years can you afford it.. Im talkin about equal opportunity for all Americans from all walks of life.... the current system discrimnates against the poor and minority groups.

TELL ME IM WRONG RICE DICK!

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote