View Single Post
Old 02-10-06, 08:55 PM   #244
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnUcKeLs
HAhahahahahaaha. Dog, I think u should take ur own advice. u know what, gimme ur soundclick and let me hear how good u r.

pssf...

See, difference between me and you, is that I don't need YOUR validation or that of "UNF" to know I'm good. Go ahead and search my soundclick so you can hate. I've won "Best Audio Head" 4x already on this site, more than ANY OTHER single emcee. I've had songs win "Best Solo track" and currently have one stickied in the songs forum. I'm on damn near EVERYONE'S top 10, even top 5 list on this site. Plus, I received the most votes for "Best Audio head of 2005" for the "end of the year" awards. WAIT! There's more. If you think people are just riding me on a web site, try this on for size. I let people hear my raps off the net. And, guess what! They say I got skills.

Point is, I never said you're wack. But, you're acting like a damn idiot. Chill out. Make music or STFU. Point blank. But, when you talk trash about an entire crew you know NOTHING, NOTHING about, I'm going to say something to you.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote