View Single Post
Old 02-10-06, 09:15 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
^yeah i was so into battling.

RV is so gay cuz basically they have bigs like you on here that sound wack on a mic with there foreign/white voice...you're better off tryin to get into a rock band then makin it in the rap industry.

"Im going to stop win i get 100wins"<---i lost the respect i ever had for you on here king solo...cuz i realised ya terrible in life.

First, how the fuck can you say I sound wack on a mic....
....have you heard me on a mic, EVER ??

NO!! YOU HAVEN'T!! So stop making judgements when you ain't got shit to back up ya talk. And so what if I'm gonna stop after 100 wins.....I've been planning on going to a new site with some real tough competition for a while, and I've been battling on b-boys and then ProjectRhyme which has like people who would shit on basically everyone on RV. I just decided to get 100 wins before I finally stopped battling on here period, at least then I can say I did something on RV before anyone else.

But, the whole argument started here because you basically agreed to battle, saw what I dropped and realised you are too shit to drop anything even remotely close to the quality of what I dropped.....which, to be frank wasn't even close to my best and wasn't too spectacular at all. So...you dropped some shitty no-show verse so that you can say...."well, king solo only beat me because i dropped a no-show verse...if i wud've tried i wud've won easy"

BUT KID, YOUR WACK!!! SO STFU AND DIE!!!