View Single Post
Old 02-10-06, 10:50 PM   #250
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP:

Damn, Kid, he's tryin to put some sense into you. You said that unknown was gonna murder me and i'd loose. he got k.o.'d! now you got some other friend dissing me, with a verse that has no punchlines! You come in here looking for respect but have dropped nothing good to gain it. the evident fact here is you came to act like a straight newb, you can keep calling me wack knowing i would kill you, don't belive me, set it up and watch me destroy you.....see i'm here to elevate as a rapper and get other peoples ideas. yea it's the internet but your future fan base gets on the internet so you can get others perspective on your criteria, online and offline.....what you do ofline can easily show what you can do offline.....awards offline are done by voters......like you and me, online awards are the same way and it's the same people so i see no difference. i won't even respond to what you have to say unless it's worthwhile....

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote