View Single Post
Old 02-11-06, 11:39 AM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

IIght my breakdown of vote:

9th Degree:

You had a good verse, liked the disses in their...it had multis and structure was nice which made it flow nicely....they were kinda funny but more on the personals and jus str8 punches..which was nice...i think if u made it more funnier it wudda been better..but heres my pick from you:

His suggestions ran this tourney more than all of your verses
Curses, you're being dealt like the drugs I work with
I handbags to kids...
...your handbags are your purses

^^ That was funny and it flowed it was real nice....8/10

MC Fire-truck:

I dunno if ure an alias or whatnot or 9th or summin...but this was real nice...liked the flow again strutcure was good....multis were nice which made it fluent...this was more funnier..and had me crackin up at most fo the lines...had good vocabulary too, my pick from you is:

Forget it, and fuck ya demo, u play it, I laugh
So pardon me, while I Commercial Break u in half!
and
I brought the ill shit to RV, dat was mine, look
You’re more like Jack the Rippa…page out my fuckin rhyme book

That was funny as hell, liked how u played on their names or names associated with them...a hilarious verse their..it was really good...8.9/10

SPul:

LOL I liked youre verse really well....had some really funny shit in their and some really good concepts...however the bad thing it was too packed in, I felt the structure lacked a lil...that made it hard to read but it wasnt too bad and not every where...personals were nice..and i liked how u had the pictures up too... my pick is this:

Lookin' at him, it's hard to imagine he's in his late teens
With a nose that makes such a great point... it belongs on the debate team
and
Watch me rip this woodpecker, trying to peck away his foes
I ain't bending the truth...
............... you could do that alone, just with your nose!(

lol both nose lines but had good fluency to them and they were funny as hell i really liked em....9.1/10

JTR:

I liked youre verse too..u said alot bout ure self...which i think swayed my vote a lil away from you however u made up fo it with sum funny ass bits and sum raw personals...didnt like youre structure tho like lines like that triple n and senser line...u cudda cut sum words like appearences and it wudda flowed i think their were too many anomolous words their which didnt need to be..nonetheless..u had good funny lines which had sum dope punches n shit.... my pick is:

You’re nerdy, I give orders, you follow or I’m wreckin ya face
Because while I Boston’s, you’re just reppin the place

Get tossed bro, annoy me again on msn, and I’m beating ya, bitch
But fuck telling you to shut up
…you’re already eating ya lips

They were funny too lol..u started off real well but I think u dropped it..9/10

so my vote goes to SPuL.....hope that was indepth enuf....this was a rlly good battle, enjoyed it....sum funny shit i jus think spul one cos he had the better punches...1