Thread: Comedy Stuff...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-06, 02:27 PM   #2
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

Best Quotes - Speks Picks:

Will - "YO WHAT UP..UGHH, ACHEWW, ACHEWW, (oh shit) ..bless me, anyways, as I was saying..."

Hopes (Freestyle) - "Baby, I love you, Girl let me dump on your face, and you will love it, you will love that warm feeling, baby I know you like my chunky turds in your mouth, because it tastes good, and your gay as hell, and I dont like fat girls."

Kol-B - "Mutha Fuckas was drawin fishes an boats and shit, ya know I was like fuck that shit, thats just wack...so I drew, MUTHA FUCKIN CAPTAIN CRUNCH!"

LFS - "I'd find the drunkest or highest guy there, and Id rub my outbreak on his face while we danced, or better yet, put it on a glow stick, and dance with him, and when he wakes up in the morning and finds that he has herpes, I bet he would not do drugs anymore."

Red Bull - "I roll up in the drive-through, an I look in the window as the lady passes me my food, and every single line in there is occupied by the same 350 pound mother fuckers."

Fux - "I hate when people say 'BRB' to me, because when I say Be Right Back, Im really just sayin I do not wanna fuckin talk to you. (nonono) Dont get it twisted, I am not 'Being Right Back', I am gunna be sitting in the same god damn chair, but I will not be talkin to your fuckin ass, Im not BRB'in, Im BS'in."

Word.