View Single Post
Old 02-12-06, 03:56 AM   #31
Germ
in your system

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I said RV is behind in text. Some of RV thinks that the wordplay JTR used was good, and that his old shit is better then fresh personals. Personally, I tend to think fresh personals beat old wordplay, but this site is behind in text.. so they think JTR's wordplay was fresh. I never said RV was behind in personals.

i unno, see, but that's just an element you have to deal with...i'm not saying you should use what you think is old wordplay...personally, i like reading shit that makes me laugh, i could sit there all day and say how fuckin gay someone is because of the way they look, but makin a whole verse about it, kinda gets uninteresting...to someone who just does this for a little bit of kicks

i read both verses twice, then read them when i was drunk, and still preferred JTR...i don't know, if that makes me whack for liking humor over professional seriousness....then, whatever

if there are actual REAL good text heads, do it off the net...who cares about impressing and winning shit around people that make no difference as soon as you log off

this is how i see it, productive discussion, no beef intended...i think you're a cool guy

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ