View Single Post
Old 02-12-06, 09:02 PM   #38
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
i didnt feel like droppin a decent verse.thats all my bad if it comes off that ima bitch and it was a bitchmove. didnt know yall would care so much of this Net thing.and why you say streets,stop actin like you someone you're not.be real with yourself."streets"?c'mon now you most likely live in a nice house like the rest of these people on here do. and never seen a black man in person. and im not your "son" so dont call me that. and how would you know i couldnt see you in battling or freestyle? a lot of people like you believe yall good and say you're good b/c you think its the cool thing to say to up your image. really all i heard outta you was "Man im so good, i battle on the streets with all the gangsters. and your my son" <---i lost all my respect for you. so whatever you must be cool to argue with somebody over the NET b/c he didnt try like you do on here. my bad, im sorry i'll go try to lose my life and dedicate my life to making my account look cool with High winning percentage and rep from other people that either live in england and shit or across the US.that ill never see in real life.

but w/e i guess yall need attention from somebody b/c apparantly your life sucks at home and school.

son, what the fuck are you talking about. and the reason i call you son, is cause i'd father you easily. kid, you are nothing here or in the streets. also, could've sworn you weren't gonna say anymore about this and well, you just did, fool. yea, and as for living in a nice house, i lived in new orleans and my fucking house drown'd, you dolt. your a fucking moron and don't know shit about hip-hop or rap.

and its obvious you had to defend yourself in that entire statement, because your afraid of me and are jealous of the fact i have a better education than you.. i threaten you with just my presense. and heres the best part, you don't know me and i can tell you suck at rap just by your text. i mean, if you can't type something decent just for a text battle, with like a week to type something, than its obvious you suck. just keep not understanding shit about rap and keep your head in the "streets" as you think your from cause your on here acting like an e-thug more than you are in the "streets".

the fuck outta' here with your bull shit and take the cock out your ass and fucking realize you were a pussy for dropping gay and had a shit load of time to drop something decent. FAKE!!!