View Single Post
Old 02-13-06, 12:10 PM   #55
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

IP:

Try out

Fuck , ill FIGHT ~YA ~CREW, SLICE ~YA~ THRU leave your squad RIPPED~ IN~ TWO//
Strangle ya till your face TURNS~BLUE, even a BITER rejected your CREW,~ITS~TRUE//
I leave you DEFLATED, since RHYMES were CREATED you?ve been OVERATED//talents the Champs? that?s MOST~ DEBATED I spit fire at u and your crew and LEAVE~YA~CREMATED//
Run in YA HOME, gun to YA DOME, blast til the GLOCKS~EMPTY// Only had 16 slugs but i swear I SHOT~TWENTY, don't worry I GOT~PLENTY// Strap my fist with a RAZOR~THEN hit you with a HAYMAKER and BREAK~ya~CHIN// Slice you up WAFER~THIN into enough pieces to stuff ya in a waste PAPER~BIN// Cutting you up like a HORDE of MAURADING ~NORDIC WARLORDS SPORTIN BROADSWORDS// KILLIN VILLIANS: GRILLIN or DRILLIN depending on the way I'm FEELIN// Leaving they skin PEELIN and they INNARDS~ SPILLIN on tha bed LINEN// Punching a WHOLE~IN~YOUR~EGO, win or loss I wouldnt ever want to be in yo CREW,~YO// Fuck 14 bars you lost with your INTRO, you need to ELEVATE~HOE, you may be NICE~with~the~FLOW but like GYMNASTICS~with~POLES your getting your asses worked BRO// Your squad better WATCH~THEIR~BACK cos im bout to RUIN~THIS~VET// show everyone your WACK cos im coming after U? like the last 5 letters of the ALPHABET//