View Single Post
Old 02-13-06, 01:00 PM   #7
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

IP:

..the SOUND-BRINGS-WITH-THE-PUMP-DRAWN, plus i POUND-THINGS-THAT-I-STUNT-ON, cos this is easy there is no way you could beat me like YAO-MING-GETTING-DUNKED-ON/(it wont happen)..
..you've over STEPPED-THE-METERS, i'll bring TECS-AND-HEATERS, cos your always 'blowing' auk! like DEFECTIVE-SPEAKERS/(defective speakers blow)..
..man, im'a CLAP-THOSE-'RAPS', n plus i 'MASTERED'-THAT, cos dude u got shit all 'flipped' like BACKWARDS-HATS/..
..he said he's gona 'merk me' DUDE-THATS-A-THREAT, i'll 'chop & SCREW'-AT-THE-BEST, cos 'rap' is all impersonter like the CREW-THAT-HE-REPS/..(he reps Tunnel Of Blood)
no hesitation here i will CLAP-THIS-FIEND, people are saying 'RAPS'-IS-MEAN, bitch i'll leave the 'masta' flat like a PLASMA-SCREEN/..
y..a flow is a HOAX-BITCH, plus im leaving this HOE-RIPPED, since you cannot see the win ima hand you a SCOPE-KID/..
..my bars hit hard like stones your a JOKE,-SEE-B?, nah...neva cos like old people with 'arthritous' you'll get your BONES-BROKE-EASY/..
..and Superintel i'll RIP-YOUR-FEEBLE-SYNONYMS, cos no one ever calls upon '911' like INJURED-SENIOR-CITIZENS/..
..u don't really want to start BRAWLING-KID, cos i can open you up and see nuffin like a 'broke' person's WALLET-BITCH!/(broke people have no money)..
..this battle was set for the '28th'? yo your STALLING-PRICK, he ain't smart enough to have the '5th drawn' so he is DRAWING-CLIPS/(the 5th is a gun, drawing=art, 5th=Clips)..
..huh, i'll hit dude with a COCKY-SWING, n snuff 'mat' on the floor like BOXING-RINGS/(mat=boxing ring mat)..