View Single Post
Old 02-13-06, 04:47 PM   #20
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Wow, you dont' seem to understand a thing I said. I don't believe that God, if he exists, gives anyone the will to survive. My argument is based off the fact people think that God allows them to live when they are the ones who have the power.

Also, I know what the civil war was about, don't act like I'm a moron. I said IT WAS THAT IT KILLED OFF A GOOD DEAL OF THE BRAVE PEOPLE. Did I say anything about the winners losing more brave people than the others? No. How about you learn to read before saying that I don't know what I'm talking about?

I don't rant about what I don't know about, if that's what you're trying to say. I know most of the major battles, the advantages and disadvantages, capitals, presidents on both sides, a large number of nicknames, etcetra...I don't debate about things I don't know, pal. I know about sins and all that, things created back then to instill fear into people who thought they could find peace in death, and how people can repent and whatnot. Don't try to call me ignorant unless it's actual ignorance I'm showing and not what you believe is ignorance. I'm thinking a lot deeper than you most likely, because pretty much the only christian defense is 'God works in mysterious ways' and 'logic is a thing used to destroy your faith, and it's all a test'. Maybe you're not thinking deep enough to find the evident flaws of the christian religion? Do you not realize how much harm christianity has done, anyway?

Really, I am beyond tired of christians with 'unshakable faith'.